Air Conditioning Specials & Promotions
At DeHart Air Conditioning, we strive to make HVAC upgrades even more affordable for homeowners near Chickasha and Duncan, Oklahoma. Because we work primarily with high-quality heating and cooling equipment from Lennox, we are able to offer our customers special discounts directly from Lennox.
In addition to our promotions, we work with local utility companies to help our customers take advantage of special rebates when they upgrade their HVAC equipment or install a geothermal system. Learn more about our current air conditioning specials below and through our Financing & Rebates page!
30% TAX CREDIT ON GEOTHERMAL THROUGH 2032
With the Inflation Reduction Act of 2022 becoming law, the geothermal industry and its customers are reaping the benefits:
Residential Tax Credit:
- 30% Tax Credit through 2032
- Reduced to 26% in 2033
- Reduced to 22% in 2034
- 0% in 2035
- Credit is FULLY refundable
- Credit takes effect immediately Jan 1, 2022
Commercial Tax Credit:
- 30% Tax Credit for 10 years through 2032
- Direct IRS payments for tax-exempt entities, and state, local, and tribal governments
- Additional 10% credit for products that are substantively made in the United States
- Section 179D deduction from $1.80 to $5.00/ft² for building owners or for designers of tax-exempt projects.
Local Chickasha and Duncan utility rebates can help lower the cost of energy-efficiency upgrades to your home even more! Reach out to DeHart today to find out what utility rebates are available for customers of OG&E, OEC, CKenergy Electric Cooperative, Centerpoint Energy, Cotton Electric, Red River Valley Rural Electric Association, Rural Electric Cooperative, PSO, and Duncan Power.
Mutiple Upgrade Bonus includes 15 rebates:
- Attic/Ceiling Insulation (R-22 or less existing) for $600
- ENERGY STAR Central Air Conditioner OR Heat Pump Replacement 15.2 – 17.1 SEER2 for $300
- ENERGY STAR Central Air Conditioner OR Heat Pump Replacement 17.2 – 19 SEER2 for $900
- ENERGY STAR Central Air Conditioner OR Heat Pump Replacement 19.1 + SEER2 for $1,200
- Geothermal/Ground Source Heat Pump for $1,200
- Ductless Minisplit, 19.1 SEER2 Minimum for $1,500
- Knee Wall Insulation for $500
- Wall Insulation (R-0 existing) for $450
- Crawlspace Insulation (R-0 existing) for $600
- Exterior Wall Insulation for $500
- Air Infiltration for Up to $1,000
- Duct Replacement for Up to $2,800
- Duct Sealing for Up to $1,400
- Home Performance Test-in Fee by PSO Efficiency Expert
- Home Performance Test-out Fee by PSO Efficiency Expert
There are also Business Rebates for those interested in rebates for their business. Find your rebate here.
Cotton Electric Rebates
Cotton Electric offers rebates for when members purchase and install certain energy efficient equipment in their homes. Equipment like:
- Ground Source Heat Pumps (GSHP)
- Air Source Heat Pumps / Mini-Splits
- Heat Pump Water Heaters
Application is necessary to fill out to obtain the rebate. Fill out an application here. You also need an AHRI reference sheet, invoice, or receipt dated after January 1, 2023, and an inspection by Cotton Electric.
Dual-Fuel System – 25C Tax Credit
Save up to $2,600 on a duel-fuel system with the Federal HVAC Tax Credit. Save more on systems like:
- Gas Furnace for $600
- Gas Boilers for $600
- AC 16.0+ SEER2 for $600
- HP (ducted) 15.2+ SEER2 for $2,000
- HP (ductless) 16.0+ SEER2 for $2,000
- RPU – AC 15.2+ SEER2 for $600
- RPU – HP 15.2+ SEER2 for $2,000
Find out more information here.